CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Nursing Supervisor (RN)
We are looking for Registered Nurses who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation. We need team members who are committed to providing exceptional service throughout the facility, and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! As a Registered Nurse/ Registered Nurse you will plan and deliver nursing care to residents in accordance with current company, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and dignity is maintained at all times. We are looking for candidates who model a positive and professional image that emulates the organization’s mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation with co-workers. We need team members who provide assistance to co-workers and promotes teamwork by sharing information useful to achieving desired results.
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern our facility and as may be directed by the administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Maintain an acceptable standard of nursing practice and professional decorum.
- Be courteous, considerate and cooperative when communicating with all facility staff, residents and public.
- Promote and maintain good public relations on behalf of the facility.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations governing long term care nursing facilities.
- Knowledge and implementation of the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Direct and assist Licensed Nurses in clinical performances areas.
- Perform function and responsibilities of a Charge Nurse as assigned.
- RN: Perform functions and responsibilities of Assistant Director of Nursing Services on the day shift as directed.
- React appropriately to emergencies and disaster situations.
- Notify Administrato and/ or Director of Nursing Services of any serious situation and requiring administrative direction.
- Perform other duies as may be assigned by the Director of Nursing Services.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the administrator due to facility needs.
Here’s what you need to succeed:
- Nursing degree from accredited college or graduation from approved RN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in California
- Current valid CPR certification required
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity, and to enrich every life we touch. Embracing the values of care & compassion, community, honesty & integrity, teamwork, innovation and safety
Job Type: Full-timeApply
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We need GREAT employees like YOU to make this happen. The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
For the right people – we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits including:
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Benefit
If you have an C.N.A. license, and would like to know more about the facility and its new management team – PLEASE email, OR come by our building at 467 E Gilbert St, San Bernardino, CA 92404 between the hours of 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday to complete an Application. Or please apply directly on Indeed
- 7am – 3pm
- 3pm – 11pm
- 11pm – 7am
Salary: $15.50 to $17.50/hour starting pay depending on experience.
We’d LOVE to meet you!!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Patient Type: Geriatric Adults
Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
Shift Length: 8 hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.50 to $17.50 /hourApply
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Come and grow your nursing career at our long-term care facility in San Jose! Our culture of caring for our patients and residents begin with our core values, our employees. We are committed to fostering professional growth and dedicated healthcare teams that make us the provider of choice. As a Licensed Vocational Nurse you can be part of a group of professionals that will assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
Open position: Full-time Part-time
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
- Must have a minimum, six(6) months training and experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in California.
- LVN – FULL TIME, NIGHT SHIFT (11-7)
- LVN – PART TIME – (7-3)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $26.00 to $33.00 /hourApply